Landi Industries works with clients to create intuitive, innovative product solutions that improve that provide o[ptimal customer experiance. This is done through the methodology of user user resaecrh through hand sketches to drive the product enginnering which quickly narrows down product renderings.
Landi Industries works with boards in a variety of environments that (normally) need to be protected; requiring case design, creation, modification and specific ratings (i.e. IP rating, NEMA).
- Creating custom, one of a kind designs or reviewing current Designs for Manufaturing (DFM)
- Rapid creation of cases (i.e. metal bending, plastic printing) and coating (i.e. paint, resin coating)
- Full 3D computer modeling and 2D drawings (i.e. DXF) with rapid creationg process to prove concept (PoC)
- Full integration of regualtory bodies and consideration of electrical requirments (i.e. UL, FCC)
Dynamic Mechanical Analysis
Landi Industries works with enclosing products in a variety of different materals; each coming with different challenges to be analysed. Our engineers have experience simulating a wide variety of fluids (e.g. gases, liquids, and multiphase fluids) across many regimes (laminar, turbulent, inviscid, viscous, etc.) using industry-leading software tools on both in-house and external computing resources.
- FEA and CFD Meshing (i.e. 2D, 3D, axisymmetric, Implicit or explicit analyses)
- Analysis with linear and non-linear FEA (Metal, Plastics, Composites, Coupled Thermal Systems)
- CFD analysis internal and external flow
- Fluid-structure interaction (FSI) simulations
- FEA material characterization (isotropic, anisotropic, hyperelastic, elastic, hypoelastic, composite models)