One Stop Shop For Engineering
A Little About Us
Landi Industries is an end to end rapid prototyping company. To put it briefly, the “one-stop shop for engineering”.
Our goal is to eliminate the engineering practices of yesteryear; whereas an inventor would work with multiple companies all doing different parts of a complex project. We (first hand) saw how this leads to bloated budgets and subpar end results for projects.
We created a company of sharp, diversified individuals that can do every part of a project (i.e. design, PCB, FEA, firmware, apps, certification, production) while working in an Agile method to prevent projects from derailing during the process.
We demonstrated this by the business’s success over the past two and a half years; building projects from high-density servers to bear stuffing machines. We plan to keep on demonstrating how an Agile hardware company works and plan to keep bringing great products to market.
As we tell everyone, bring us an idea and we will make it a reality.
A Little About What We Do
Landi Industries has worked with boards in a variety of environments that (normally) need to be protected requiring case design, creation, modification and specific ratings (i.e. IP rating, NEMA).
- Creating custom, one of a kind designs or reviewing current Designs for Manufacturing (DFM)
- Rapid creation of cases (i.e. metal bending, plastic printing) and coating (i.e. paint, resin coating)
- Full 3D computer modeling and 2D drawings (i.e. DXF) with rapid creation process to prove concept (PoC)
- Full integration of regulatory bodies and consideration of electrical requirements (i.e. UL, FCC)
Finite Element Analysis
Landi Industries has experience simulating a variety of different types of fluids (e.g. gases, liquids, and multiphase fluids) across many regimes (laminar, turbulent, inviscid, vicious, etc.) using industry-leading software tools on both in-house and external computing resources.
- FEA and CFD Meshing (i.e. 2D, 3D, axisymmetric, Implicit or explicit analyses)
- Analysis with linear and non-linear FEA (Metal, Plastics, Composites, Coupled Thermal Systems)
- CFD analysis of internal and external flow
- Fluid-structure interaction (FSI) simulations
- FEA material characterization (isotropic, anisotropic, hyperelastic, elastic, hypoelastic, composite models)
Landi Industries has experience in designing everything from oil rig sensor boards to FPGAs for computing. All projects are lead with Test Driven Development (TDD) meaning how the board has to work is very well understood prior to assembly or creation. We also believe that every design should be hand assembled by the EE who designed it allowing for tighter iterations, a deeper understanding of issues, high-quality product and less money spent overall on getting a product to market.
- Schematic/Board Design (single to multi-layer) with advanced knowledge of heat dissipation (i.e. copper slugs, gradient vias) and board materials (i.e. FR4, Polyimide)
- High-speed circuit design (i.e. PCIe), Field-programmable gate array (FPGA) and digital signal processing (DSP)
- Component procurement and Bill of Material (BOM) Generation
- PCB fabrication, testing, and assembly support
- Firmware Development (C/C++)
Software and Systems
Landi Industries has deep expertise in building custom software, mobile and web applications, IoT solutions and cloud migrations/management; often integrating custom hardware with a range of hardware.
- Cloud Setup and Management (i.g. Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Provisioning and Infrastructure as code (i.g. Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Server Management and Deployment (i.g. Docker, Windows, Active Directory, Linux)
Landi Industries believes in tight integration with design engineering and fabrication. This means that all the items that are designed will be created with close oversight by the engineer that created it allowing for faster iterations and better overall, finished designs. This is a multi-stage process with either Landi Industries doing the fabrication (i.e. 3d printing, resin, welding) in-house or working with one of our trusted partners to get the product created to high standards.
Some of Our Clients
675 Alpha Drive Suite G
Highland Heights, OH 44143
NAICS Codes: 5414 – 5415 – 5417